Summary: Assist in the production of bakery products.
Duties & Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Lift raw materials, finished products, pans or screen
* Load and unload items from machines, conveyors, proof boxes or ovens
* Count finished products to determine if product orders are complete
* Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards
* Operate food processing production equipment/machinery, with a consistent work flow that
coincides with the product production flow
* Maintain a clean & safe work area at all times, as well as maintaining all Food plant GMP’s
* Any other associated tasks as seen necessary by supervisory personnel
* Must be 18 years or older and work/stand up to a maximum of 12 hours per day
* Repetitive movement, bending or twisting; bend to grasp objects and climb ladders
* Stand and walk for extended periods of time, up to 4 hours without a break
* Bend and lift loads not to exceed 50 pounds unassisted or 100 pounds with assistance.
* Working in very hot temperatures (>90 degrees F) seasonally
* Pace is determined by the speed of equipment or machinery
* Ability to work in a noisy environment with the possibility of being exposed to flour, gluten, eggs and wheat via inhalant or food handling
* Must be able to work a variety of shifts including weekends, evenings and holidays
* Must be able to work on a variety of floor surfaces including tile and concrete
* Demonstrated proficiency in the proper use of equipment
Calise & Sons Bakery provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment, and does not discriminate on the basis of, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status.